Hird Group are a respected worldwide leading specialist in track-related products and services. An exciting opportunity is available for a suitable candidate who is looking for a Contracts Assistant position within a rapidly expanding group of companies.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, willing to learn and keen to build a career. You will receive full training and support toward your own personal development. For the right candidate, opportunities to progress into senior roles within Hird Group will be available.
This is an extremely varied role where you will be involved in lots of different areas of the business from contracts, procurement, sales, projects and quality management.
- Commuting to the Doncaster area on a daily basis, office hours 7.30am – 4.00pm.
- Working alongside the Contract & Production Managers.
- Developing effective relationships with customers & suppliers.
- Assisting as required, to deliver a comprehensive service in all business areas.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office versatility.
- Full UK Driving License preferable.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Career progression
For more information or if you wish to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.